ACCOUNT MANAGER - REGION (THROUGH THE NETHERLANDS)
Tasks and responsibilities
Do you have a passion for photography/art and interior design? Then we are looking for you!
To replace the sales team, this organization is looking for an account manager who maintains relationships with our resellers throughout the region of the Netherlands and who will also generate new business. The trick is to get the product range in the shops as extensive as possible. So up-selling and cross-selling is the primary task you will be doing.
- Preparing and conducting customer visits
- Implement marketing, pricing and sales strategies
- Achieving sales targets and other KPIs
- Product placement in stores and presentation assurance
- Creation of specific sales plans
- Maintaining forecast in consultation with the commercial manager
- Visiting and manning exhibitions and fairs
- Follow and give product training
- Prepare and participate in internal and external sales meetings
- You work from a customer-oriented attitude, see plenty of opportunities and know how to convert them into results
- Account management in the field of relationship management
- Number of years of commercial experience in the field service
- Good communication skills, preferably also in English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Outlook and Excel
- Representative appearance
- You actively sell the (new) products to existing and new customers
This organization offers a competitive salary with excellent primary and secondary employment conditions. A thorough induction program within an informal club. You get a laptop, company phone and company car. In addition, 30 days off.
Do you want to join our team? nice! send your resume + passport photo to firstname.lastname@example.org